Paperhelp.org Essay Writing Scholarship (ID 3899)
- Start Date:
- 1st place - $5000
2nd place - $2500
3rd place - $500
- We are excited to announce our first essay writing competition for students! Yes, it's right up Your alley! The goal is to encourage creative thinking and reward brilliant students with superb writing skills. If you want to gain the recognition you deserve and win a scholarship, we are eager to hear from you.
- The writing contest is open to everyone who at the moment of submitting an essay is a school, college or university student. If you are under the age of 18, your participation in the contest is premised on the parental or guardian consent. To claim their prize, the winner has to provide the written proof of consent.
- Special Criteria:
- Choose among the following topics for your essay:
1. Gun Control in America: What Should Be Done?
2. Street Marches - Good or Bad?
3. How Has the Internet Changed the Way We Learn Stuff?
4. What Does It Mean to Be a Feminist Today?
5. Have Dating Apps Killed Romance?
6. What Is the Right Way to Implement Sex Ed in Schools?
7. Why Is Donald Trump Really Good/Bad for America?
8. Violent Games: Do They Really Cause Violence in Kids and Teens?
9. The Book That Has Had the Biggest Impact on Me
10. Online Bullying: Why Is It No Better Than the Real One?
You may not use the same topic for more than one essay. Neither you are allowed to use topics other than listed above.