Chummie Bedwetting Alarm Scholarship (ID 3878)
- Start Date:
- Chummie Bedwetting Alarms are widely recommended by doctors to stop bedwetting. Our products aim at improving lives of bedwetting children, teens and adult bedwetters. With unique, patented technology and award winning support, parents and users love Chummie. Our belief is that everyone needs and deserves products to improve their life. We are continuously striving to grow our business further and encourage the innovative ideas that you can suggest to make the business better. We have always trusted in the power, ingenuity and the dedication of youth and put our faith in it.
- Min GPA:
- The scholarship is open to students attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college.
You must have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
All documents must be submitted by December 31, 2018 (5:00 p.m. PST) via the form on the scholarship landing page or via email. No late documents.
No applications will be accepted through any other means.
- Special Criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded to one individual applicant attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college in 2018. The award for the scholarship winner will be $1,200.
The essay guidelines are as follows.
1) Write an essay of 750-150 words on the following subject “Bedwetting, causes, impact and treatment.”
2) 100% plagiarism free
3) Essay should be in English language
4) The essay should be submitted as a Microsoft Word or PDF document
5) The submitted document should have candidates contact details including mobile number and email address.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the form below and send in the required documents. Optionally, you can send all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to December 31st, 2018. Make sure to send all documents in .doc or .pdf format