eWebify Scholarship (ID 3822)
- Start Date:
- Today’s small businesses have an endless array of new opportunities at their disposal. They also face any number of unprecedented challenges. From improving communication with customers to finding customers to communicate with in the first place, these obstacles tend to grow with each new development to arise in the online realm. eWebify was founded with these aspects in mind. As a leader in local digital marketing, the company focuses on helping small businesses overcome the many hurdles of the internet age. Some of the questions we help solve are How To Get Google Reviews by providing a online review management services and software along with helping customers via pay per call marketing.
We even provide a free review checker tool to allow businesses to see how many reviews they have across the internet.
eWebify is seasoned at producing quality painting leads, pest control leads, appliance repair leads and more.
Having built extensive experience in modern marketing, eWebify’s diverse and knowledgeable team fully understands the wide-ranging requirements of small business owners. They’re also well aware of just how important an education is to the rising professionals who’ll be fulfilling those needs in the future. Because of this, the company has extended a $500 scholarship offer to students entering the digital marketing, SEO and website development fields.
- Min GPA:
- In order to qualify for the eWebify $500 scholarship offer, students must meet the following prerequisites:
• Be enrolled in or accepted to a college or university within the United States.
• Have a GPA of at least 3.0
• Be legal residents of the U.S.
Candidates are asked to provide proof of these elements upon applying for the scholarship. Applicants will also need to submit an essay.
- Special Criteria:
- About The Essay:
Those interested in applying for the $500 eWebify scholarship are required to submit an essay ranging from 1,000 to 1,200 words on the following topic:
Why social media is good...or is it?
Essays should be creative and original and will be checked for plagiarism. Grammar, spelling and punctuation count