ShapeThatBod.com Annual Health and Fitness Scholarship (ID 3811)
- Start Date:
- We at ShapeThatBod believe that education is as important as health – mentally and physically. We understand that health and education is achievable through financial support. Most of us finished college through scholarship. That’s why we would like to help deserving students to achieve their desires to finish college. We also like to expand awareness about mental and physical health through this scholarship especially to college students. If you want to join the contest, please read the following instructions and details carefully.
- Min Age:
- In order for you to join in the contest, applicants must be any legal U.S. or Canadian resident who is 18 years or older and is currently attending an accredited college or university. Applicants are not required a specific course or program to join the contest. Open to undergraduate and graduate students. Incoming freshmen are also encourage to join as long as he/she is enrolled after the deadline.
- Special Criteria:
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Write a 500-1,500 English word essay about the following topics. You may choose only one.
1. Discuss 5 stress relief alternatives that most people are not aware of, or take for granted
2. Fast food restaurants are taking too much blame than they should over obesity
3. Explain how fitness programs at work can improve efficiency
4. Advantages and Disadvantages of Paid and Free Treatment
5. Positive and Negative Effects of Meat-free Nutrition
6. Causes of Eating Disorders and Obesity
7. Pros and Cons of Health Insurance
8. Balancing studies and health for college students
SUBMISSION AND AWARD
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Full name and contact information (preferably email address)
2. Name of college/university you will attend to or currently enrolled in
3. Proof of enrollment and letter of reference that you are a bonafide student of that college/university