Herbert Laws Scholarship for College Students (ID 3798)
- Start Date:
- Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
• Provide financial aid to a college student
• Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
• Inspire students to pursue a career in law
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- How To Enter:
• Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
• Publish the video to your YouTube channel
• Title the video Herbert Law Office Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://www.herbertlawoffice.com/scholarship-for-college-students in the description.
• Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
• OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why they want to be a lawyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.