MedEvac 2018 Childrens Scholarship (ID 3784)
- Start Date:
- $2,500 awarded to 2 students.
- Children who have lost a parent or had a parent seriously injured in an air medical or critical care ground transport accident are eligible for financial assistance through the MedEvac Foundation International’s Children’s Scholarship Fund. The Foundation will award two scholarships of $5,000 (one for a child who has a lost a parent in an air medical transport accident and one for child who has lost a parent in a critical care ground transport accident) to a deserving student entering or enrolled in college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Applicants will be evaluated according to academic achievement, financial need and community service. To be eligible applicants must:
• Be enrolled or accepted into an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school.
• Be a former dependent of an air or ground medical transport crewmember or patient that lost their life or were seriously injured in an air medical accident, this includes parents, step-parents, legal guardians, and grandparents.