SDL Achievers Scholarship (ID 3775)
- Start Date:
- At SameDayLoans365, we understand that there is little in this world that is more important than having access to education. While all types of education are important, we believe that learning to be financially responsible from a young age is one of the bases to living a happy life. Our website is dedicated to teach people how to access and choose suitable credit products.
As one of our primary missions is to be active members in our community, we decided that one of the best ways to support it, would be to invest in its future, by helping students off-set their higher education cost. Therefore we created our SDL Achievers Scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- • Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
• Be a U.S. citizen
• Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- Special Criteria:
- To enter into our contest, we require that students write a 750-word essay, video or infographic on one of the following topics:
• My Long-Term Project on Becoming Wealthy
• The Ultimate Method to Survive Student Debt on Long Term
• What it Takes to Get Organized Financially
After writing your essay, please send it to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
For info-graphics, attach them to e-mail along with other required details.
If you choose to make a video, please include a link to the video in your e-mail.
Applicants are required to send all of their contact information along with their essay, video or infographic. This includes name, address, and phone number.
Applicants also need to state where they are currently or planning on attending university. We require that applicants provide proof of this, and it’s important to remember that we will make the transfer out to you.