Takakjian and Sitkoff Scholarship (ID 3771)
- Start Date:
- TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF is a law firm that is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony criminal charges. They understand just because a person has been charged with a crime does not negate their rights. Their combined legal experience of over 70 years is put to work on making sure their clients receive a fair trial process. They aggressively represent their clients and fight for a fair outcome, regardless of the charges being faced.
TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF understands the full weight of our responsibilities and how the services we provide individuals help to protect the rights of all United States citizens. That is why we are interested in hearing from young criminal law students in America.
We are offering students between the ages of 17 and 20, a $1000 scholarship program to help them pursue their dreams of becoming a criminal lawyer and making a difference in the lives of individuals in all walks of life.
- • The student must be enrolled in an accredited criminal law college or university program or have been accepted into a program.
• The student must be between the ages of 17-20.
• The student must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Topic: Describe your past experience with the juvenile or criminal justice system, what you learned, and how it shaped your interest in criminal law practice.
• Submit your 1500-word essay to email@example.com in .doc format or PDF.
• The essay should be written in a professional tone and contain no grammatical or spelling errors. Please proofread carefully.
• The essay submission should come from a genuinely personal point of view.
• Once the essay has been submitted, it cannot be altered, edited, or changed in any way.
• The essay becomes the legal property of TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF and will not be returned.