iTechGyan Scholarship Program (ID 3769)
- Start Date:
- First winner: $1,000
Second winner: $700
Third winner: $500
- Passionate and hardworking students can apply for the scholarship program offered by iTech.
We are enthusiastic about helping students so that they can achieve their goals in life. That’s the reason we have introduced this Scholarship incentive. The program is based on merit to encourage dedicated, hardworking, and passionate students.
- Min GPA:
- Students with a GPA of 3.0 or above and studying in the fields below are eligible to apply.
– Software Engineering
– System Engineering
– Applied Engineering
– Computer-aided Engineering
- Special Criteria:
- How to Apply for the Program
It’s easy to apply for the scholarship program by iTech. You can apply if you have achieved GPA 3.0 and above.
Step 1: Tell us why you deserve this scholarship
Submit a 150-350 word essay that explains why you should receive this scholarship.
Don’t forget to mention your personal achievements in the essay. Include links to your online projects so that we can see them in their full galore in their native online environment. We also expect you to introduce yourself in detail in your written application.
Step 2: Showcase your achievements in a video
We need you to send us two videos along with the essay.
1- Send us a video of recommendations from your teachers and professors.
2- Send us a short video showcasing your recent projects.
You can send these videos to the following email address: email@example.com
Step 3: Final check
Here are few important things we want you to check before you finally submit your application for this scholarship.
– Make sure you have minimum GPA 3.0
– Attach a valid photo ID along with your application.
– Double-check all the information you provided in the application. It should be 100% accurate and verifiable.
– Submit your application before the deadline January 15th, 2019.