Reeves Law Group Scholarship (ID 3766)
- Start Date:
- Our law firm specializes in representing victims of accidents and other tragic circumstances. As lawyers, we feel fortunate to be advocates for those who have no voice in our complex justice system. Helping people in need by providing them with our resources is one of our greatest rewards.
America has a superb justice system, but it could use more exceptional individuals with passion for improving the conditions of the less fortunate through the legal system. For our Sixth Annual Scholarship Contest we are again pleased to support a future lawyer who demonstrates through past, current and expected future deeds a genuine commitment to serve the less-fortunate.
If you want to be a participant in our contest, tell us about such deeds. We would like to know about contributions you may have made or are currently making to help, for example, a non-profit institution, a specific group, your local community, or the public at large. Tell us also how you intend to use your legal training to advance those goals.
- Law Fields
- To be eligible for our scholarship contest you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or (2) undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to law school. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of any of the following as valid proof of enrollment (which you will need to attach to your email application):
• Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist)
• Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
• Official enrollment verification form
• Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Additionally, you must:
• Verify you have read and understand the Reeves Law Group Law School Scholarship requirements
• Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per student is permitted)
• Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG