Barone Defense Firm Win Back Your Life Scholarship (ID 3752)
- Start Date:
- In the spirit of giving deserving people additional opportunities, we are proud to announce the inaugural Barone Defense Firm Win Back Your Life Scholarship.
This scholarship will be awarded to the student who, in a personal essay, most vividly describes a time in their life in which they overcame seemingly insurmountable adversity; how it helped them become a better person and maybe even a better student. This scholarship will award $1,000 to the winning candidate.
Essays should be approximately 750 words, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, and should avoid any grammatical errors. Additionally, applicants need to submit an updated resume and have a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university.
Essays are to be sent to email@example.com with the following subject line: Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship.
- Min GPA:
- • The Win Back Your Life scholarship is open to apply to for any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are currently incoming first-year college students and have graduated high school or possesses a GED may also apply.
• Any eligible candidates must be in good academic standing and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Requirements
• Your updated resume, pertinent contact information, and status as a student.
• A 750 word essay that provides a thoughtful description of a time in your life in which you overcame adversity in some form and grew from the experience, becoming a better person.
• Your current transcript, unofficial, from your school (NOTE: for first-year college students, submit an unofficial transcript from your most recent school as well as one from your current post-secondary institution).