SafeButler Scholarship (ID 3719)
- Start Date:
- Selected winner(s) will be awarded $1,500 each.
- Does your experience with the current insurance industry frustrate you? If you believe that future generations deserve a better insurance experience, share your vision with the world! Tell us what YOU THINK it should be like in a short video (max 2 minutes). How will the younger generation consume insurance differently? What's becoming possible with the new technology in AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning), IoT (Internet of Things), drones and blockchain? What if you could craft the entire insurance experience from a clean slate? Get CREATIVE! Please post the video on YouTube and send us the link on SafeButler's Facebook page.
- Min GPA:
- • Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate school in the United States
• 3.0 GPA or higher
- Special Criteria:
• The video link must be posted on SafeButler's Facebook page by August 31, 2018.
• Submissions will be judged by a panel of SafeButler staffs.
• Winner(s) will be announced in September 2018. Upon notification, the winner(s) must supply a current transcript.
• Selected winner(s) will be awarded $1,500 each.
• SafeButler employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
• The video submitted must be original.
• Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.