Lastlook Internet Marketing Scholarship (ID 3718)
- Start Date:
- Here at Lastlook we review latest product and gadgets. All our content is well researched and written by professionals mostly on Technologies within the category of ‘Electronics, Computers, Sports & Outdoor’ along with User guide to help people make the best choice for themselves.
To promote the same zeal and writing passion, we are calling out ‘Tech enthusiast and holding Scholarship program for graduate and undergraduate students, who will receive a reward of 1500$ as Scholarship amount on winning the contest. The amount can be used for any educational resource, program, books, course etc.
- • To participate in this program, you must be enrolled in any reputable University, high school or a graduate Student
• Students studying Engineering are also welcome to participate in the program.
- Special Criteria:
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
1. We are offering you not one but 4 topics to choose from for participating in this program. These topics are totally relatable with your student life experience and your educational journey in the university so you can write a complete realistic material on your own. The topics are:
2. Role and importance of YouTube in your education.
3. Role and importance of Google in your education and research and projects.
4. Role and importance of Internet in your educational life.
5. Best Vlogging camera or DSLR camera for making YouTube videos and shooting university events.You can take this post as a demo (How to be a Youtuber)
• An applicant piece of content mu​​​​st contain between 500- 1000 words.
• check​​​ Article must be presentable, readable and ​in Storytelling format, making your readers interested enough to keep reading till the end.
• Your piece of writing must be original, unique, productive and of quality matter.
• Content should be free from grammatical errors.
• Any content having plagiarism will be disqualified from the contest.
​• The ​Unive​​​​rsity will be given the right to cancel scholarship amount in case any complaint is reported against the student