Zenlists Independent Thinkers Scholarship (ID 3693)
- Start Date:
- Who we are
Zenlist is a team of independent thinkers from outside the real estate industry creating solutions for the modern home buyer and seller. We are college grads who were given many opportunities along the way and determined to pay it forward.
To create the premier marketplace for accurate home listings and information. Zenlist is focused on real home buyers and curates the most comprehensive set of active and pre-market (“Coming Soon”) home listings available. With Zenlist, home buyers can search with confidence on the journey to their dream home.
Buying real estate is an emotional, complicated, and expensive experience. Zenlist provides the most complete online and offline experience for the modern day home buyer.
- Open to US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university full-time in 2018. There is no minimum GPA requirement, but it is mandatory to include your cumulative GPA and declared major in our application form. The basis for awarding the scholarship will be the passion and originality of the applicant, as represented by their video sample. Verification of enrollment will be required. Individuals are only eligible for one award.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, create and submit a short video (<2m) on the following topic:
Talk about an accomplishment that you are most proud from the past few years. Have fun talking about it, be yourself!
Here are some ideas to get you started
1. Did you set goals for this?
2. What were the challenges?
3. How did you solve it?
4. What did you learn from it?