$500 Scholarship from TopSpot (ID 3689)
- Start Date:
- TopSpot is a leading search marketing agency that helps clients extend their marketing reach and increase their visibility in online searches. We believe in the power of digital marketing to maximize our clients’ potential for success, and we are excited to be a part of this ever-evolving technology. The world of digital marketing is shaped by new ideas and new approaches, and we want to welcome more young professionals into the field by offering a $500 college scholarship.
- • You must be over the age of 16 and have a high school diploma or GED.
• You must be either accepted by or currently enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year U.S. college or university.
• You should have an interest in business and marketing.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply for the scholarship, you need to write 500-word essay telling us how you plan to use digital marketing to achieve your goals in life. In your essay, consider how you currently define digital marketing and how the field and technology may change during the next few years. How do you anticipate that these changes will affect your career path?