Yorkville Blankets ASD Scholarship (ID 3592)
- Start Date:
- Yorkville Blanket Company’s mission to provide comfort to everybody who needs it does not end with making blankets. In order to continue pursuing our mission, we have created the Yorkville Blankets ASD Scholarship for prospective or current college students who are living with ASD as well as students who are parents, siblings, and children of somebody on the autism spectrum to earn an award of $1000 toward continuing their education. The scholarship was created to help provide a means to pursue a post-secondary education for those whose lives have been impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- • Student must have ASD or have an immediate family member who has ASD
• Student must have completed high school or earned GED through an accredited institution
• Student must have been accepted and enrolled in a post-secondary education program including college, trade school, or vocational training program.
- Special Criteria:
- In at least 500 words, please describe how Autism Spectrum Disorder has impacted your life and your education. Your essay should describe what you are planning to study during your post-secondary education and your plans after graduation.