Education Equality Scholarship (ID 3585)
- Start Date:
- The Parian Law Firm applauds those seeking a higher education. Education brightens the future of America. However, in higher education, a paradigm called “The Gap” exists.
If a student, for example, receives a Pell Grant and other financial aid, they still may struggle to pay the balance due to attend college or university classes. Many times this is due to circumstances beyond the student’s control such as growing up in an economically disadvantaged household.
Students are often unable to afford to continue their education. Unfortunately, many students simply give up on their dreams of a college education.
We simply cannot let this happen.
For this reason, The Parian Law Firm offers a needs-based financial aid response to aid gap funding specifically.
We are offering $1,000.00 to a student currently enrolled in a community college, junior college, undergraduate, or graduate program.
The Education Equality Scholarship rewards hard-working individuals seeking future education, security, and financial stability.
The Education Equality Scholarship is available regardless of a student’s major selection and current educational year.
- • Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or be otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
• Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the United States including community college, junior college, undergraduate, or graduate program.
• Applicant must be passionate about closing the financial gap to education.
- Special Criteria:
- Applicants must write a 750-word creative essay on how to close the financial gap to education and why access to higher education is important for all.