RealtyHop Scholarship (ID 3578)
- Start Date:
- RealtyHop finds the most undervalued condo, coop, and home deals. While other sites are tailored to first-time home owners, our target audience is investors and buyers with an investment mindset. We recognize the value of the fundamentals when it comes to buying/selling properties, and we believe that every investor, whether large or small, should have access to the information. At RealtyHop, We focus on important quantitative metrics such as cap rate, financing, tax benefits, and board restrictions. Specifically, with a trove of rental data from our rental site, RentHop, we predict the sublet return, model cash flow revenues, and help investors make smarter decisions.
The RealtyHop Scholarship awards up to $2,000 a year to eligible undergraduate students and high school seniors working towards a bachelor and/or associate degree program in the US who demonstrate the ambition, diligence, leadership, and entrepreneurial spirit that is central to our company culture.
- • Send your essay under 500 words to email@example.com in a PDF.
• You must be a current student in an eligible undergraduate program or a graduating high school senior in the U.S., working towards a bachelor’s degree or associates degree.
• You must apply using your school email address. If your school does not provide one, then you may still apply using your personal email and include a PDF file of your acceptance letter to the Undergraduate or Associates program. We will ultimately need to verify your eligibility upon submission.
- Special Criteria:
- The scholarship prompt is as follows:
“How have your family, friends, and life at home influenced your decision on your future career?”