Moments Scholarship by FrameBridge (ID 3565)
- Start Date:
- Taking the next step in your education is a time of transition and self-discovery, and we believe in celebrating the moments that define you–like an art print you picked up on spring break, a photo with your family on graduation day, or your front page article in the student paper.
To help support these moments, we are awarding two $2,500 scholarships* towards college or trade school expenses. What frame-worthy moments do you most value as you start this new chapter of your life?
- Min Age:
- 1. All submissions must be received by midnight on October 28, 2018.
2. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college or trade school and at least 16 years of age.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
4. To be eligible for this scholarship entrants must be legal US residents who are currently attending or are accepted to a University or Trade School in the United States.
5. To be eligible for this scholarship entrants' Instagram profiles must be public.
6. Each entrant affirms that they have met all eligibility requirements and releases their entry to be used for any purpose by Framebridge.
- Special Criteria:
- Take a photo of your frame-worthy moment and post it to Instagram, tagging @framebridge and using the hashtag #framebridgemoments2018. In the caption, tell us why that moment is important to you. Finally, use the form below to tell us what major you plan to pursue and why in 500 characters or less.