Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship (ID 3531)
- Start Date:
- Education.com’s mission is to strengthen the core skills that children need by providing teachers and parents with the resources they deserve. We’ve provided these essential resources to over 7 million teachers from more than 20 countries across the world.
In continuation of our tireless support of educators, Education.com is proud to offer the $10,000 Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship! If you’re studying to become an early education teacher and can clearly demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and a commitment to the field of teaching, then we want to hear from you!
- Min GPA:
- Education Fields
- All applicants for the Empowered Future Teachers Scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility requirements to apply:
• Must be pursuing a career as a preschool-5th grade teacher (any discipline).
• Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
• Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students.
• Must be pursuing an Education-related degree such as:
Child Development, Early/Elementary/Middle Childhood Education, Special Education, Bachelor’s in Education, Master’s in Education, Doctorate in Education, Master of Arts in Teaching.
• Students who are minoring in Education or students who have already earned a degree in Education and are currently pursuing a degree in another discipline are also eligible to apply.
• Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
Open to students from all states.
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• Scholarship winner must provide an official transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay (500-1,000 words):
What inspired you to become a teacher? Where do you see your teaching career in 10 years, and what would winning this scholarship mean for your future career?