eCoin4Dummies Scholarship (ID 3506)
- Start Date:
- We, at eCoin4dummies, believe that education is the best way to create equal opportunities for people no matter their background, gender, race or ethnics. Since each of us got to know cryptocurrencies, we have been dedicating our work to educate the masses about what is crypto, and how, if successful, it may contribute to decentralizing the current world economy.
We insist on the importance of education of young generations. We build out future today, therefore we have created this unique scholarship for students of all major’s who show interest in the crypto currency world.
- • High school senior that has been accepted in an accredited university.
• A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Special Criteria:
- Application Requirements
• Essay of 1500-2000 words about a specific cryptocurrency that focuses on the following sub-topics:
• The project behind
• Advantages and disadvantages
• Significant price statistics of the past and future predictions
• Where do you see this coin going in the next 5-10 years?
• With the help of your knowledge and education – what can you do to improve the chances your predictions will come true?
• 5-10 minutes video consisting of your essay summary, that includes mentioning of all above sub-topics.
• Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.