Market.biz $1000 Scholarship for Students (ID 3504)
- Start Date:
- The Market.biz Research Service is aware of how important it is for young people to receive a good and comprehensive education. In order to help young people achieve their ambitions, we are hosting a blogging scholarship competition.
The competition winner will receive a prize of $1,000. The prize can be used to further your education as you wish: to help pay your tuition, for purchasing any books needed, help with your living expenses if living away from home, or even to buy a new laptop or tablet. This is for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- In order to enter for this competition, you must meet the following conditions:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Already be accepted for the 2018 intake to the USA or Canadian college, accredited college, a trade school or any other form of further education post-secondary/high school.
• If you have not already been accepted, then you should be planning to enroll in any of the above in the fall of 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- Choose a topic from the list below and write an essay on a subject that you feel passionate about. Keep in mind that your grammar and spelling must be correct, but your passion must shine through your writing. You are not writing a dry, academic treatise, but expressing yourself and your feeling on the subject in your writing. Try to express your academic goals, and prove to us that the scholarship will help you achieve these.
In today’s increasingly competitive world, those who can compete on their own terms will do best. Prove to us that you are passionate about what you believe in and that you are able to pass that passion on to your chosen field of study. Prove that you have what it takes to use technology to be successful, but also demonstrate that you can freely express your thoughts and beliefs, and share your own worldly experiences with others.
Here are the topics. Choose one to write on:
1. How has technology changed the face of market research through the years?
2. The Impact of Online Market Research on Society
3. Identify two poor market research techniques, and suggest how they could be improved?
If possible, do try to enrich your article with a creative video or an infographic. Though it is not mandatory, it will help to show your creative thinking capabilities.