PhotographyTalk Scholarship (ID 3479)
- Start Date:
- At PhotographyTalk, our mission is to help people become better photographers.
That includes helping amateur and professional photographers expand their skill set to take better photos and build more successful photography businesses.
Now, we’re expanding our footprint to help a whole new group of people - students - to use photography to better their place in the world.
Whether you’re studying to be an auto mechanic, a teacher or the next Jeff Bezos, photography does not discriminate. These days, we all carry around cell phones that have amazing cameras, which means anyone can master the art of photography.
We want to help the next generation of photographers realize their educational dreams by supporting students in their college studies.
Each year, one college-bound student will receive a $1,000 PhotographyTalk Scholarship that can be used for tuition, fees, and related educational expenses.
- Min Age:
- • Applicants must be a legal resident of the United States.
• Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
• Applicants for the PhotographyTalk Scholarship must be accepted or enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate degree program at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational school.
• Students must be enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year.