Ellice T. Johnston Scholarship for Ceramic Arts (ID 3476)
- Start Date:
- From the early days of Clayfolk, Ellice T. Johnston was an inspiration and guiding light. In her memory Clayfolk has created this annual scholarship so that the support she provided to so many can live on in her honor.
The purpose of the scholarship is to further ceramic art students education through:
• Upper division college or art school courses
• Workshops through accredited institutions
• Study abroad through accredited institutions
- • Two years of college or equivalent level of art education which may include sculpture, drawing, design, etc. and the study of aesthetics or technical ceramics.
• The applicant must be a resident or student in Oregon or Northern California.
• Financial need is a consideration but will not restrict the selection of the applicant.
• Clayfolk members as sponsors of this scholarship are not eligible to apply.