WalletHacks $1000 Financial Freedom Scholarship (ID 3474)
- Start Date:
- Wallet Hacks is a personal finance blog that shares the money hacks, shortcuts, and cheat codes to getting ahead financially and in life.
Financial freedom means different things to different people. It takes on many forms.
For some, it looks like endless rounds of golf on a sunny day with no wind. For others, it's sitting on a beach with a good book. To others, it's being able to volunteer for a cause.
At its core is the idea that your time is yours. You are free to do with it what you please.
I want to help you get one step closer.
The Wallet Hacks $1,000 Scholarship is a twice-annual scholarship awarded to an actively enrolled full-time student in the United States or Canada. We recognize the high cost (and high value!) of higher education and we want to help reduce that burden. Applicants must submit an essay about financial freedom and what it means to them. We will award one student with $1,000 paid directly to their school.
- All applicants must be actively enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college or university in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis for the Spring 2018 academic period.
- Special Criteria:
- To enter, please submit an essay of at least 1,000 words but no more than 2,000 words, in English, answering the following questions:
• What does financial freedom mean to you?
• Why is financial freedom important to you?
• How will you achieve financial freedom?
Please also include your major and anticipated graduate date (month/year).