Military Dependent Scholarship (ID 3471)
- Start Date:
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC, a Criminal Defense Law Firm in Fort Worth, Texas, is offering a $500 stipend scholarship to one military dependent attending college in the United States. Military dependents that are high school seniors or any year in college are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
All of the partners of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC graduated Texas Tech University School of Law. Partner Brandon W. Barnett served on active duty in the United States Marine Corps following law school. Our attorneys believe firmly in the value of hard work and seek to reward military dependents pursuing a college education.
- 209 W. 8th St.
- Fort Worth
- Min GPA:
- Active Military/Veteran
- Must be military dependent.
- Special Criteria:
- Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC is now accepting applications for the firm’s Military Dependent Scholarship. The award will be paid directly to the student, and can be used for any expenses related to college education, including but not limited to tuition, room, board, books, or commuting expenses.
Candidates should submit a cover letter that details their family’s military service and explains the career goals of the candidate. Cover letters should also include the following information:
• Email Address
• Street, City, State & Zip Code
• Phone Number
• University Name & City, State
• Student ID
• GPA (minimum 2.5)
• High School
• Expected College Graduation Date