Fons Scholarship (ID 3465)
- Start Date:
- Fons empowers profitable sustainability for client-based businesses around the world. Our family of users discover how easy it is to run a lucrative, honest, and straightforward business by automating billing and scheduling with our mobile and web-based app. Our favorite thing? Fostering stress-free and reliable success for businesses everywhere.
Many users, such as teachers, really love using Fons to run their business. Fons’ integration of scheduling and payments creates an easy-to-use calendar and dependable income for business owners. Since our app nurtures an ongoing trust and bond between business owners and their clients, our users find scheduling appointments and managing their payments incredibly easier than using competing programs or apps.
With the growth of the Fons app in mind, we want to hear current students’ take on modern payment systems and where these systems are headed in the future. As an added incentive, we have created a $1000 scholarship award for one forward-thinking undergraduate student every year.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Special Criteria:
- Please write a 1000 word essay which answers the following questions:
• Payment apps have risen in popularity in recent years, why do you think that is?
• Can you identify why having a payments system which integrates scheduling helps a businesses/ professional as well as its customers/clients? How do you think payment apps will be used in the future?
Along with your essay, please provide an extra page quoting, if any, sources or references used.
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.