FamilyAssets 2018 Scholarship (ID 3462)
- Start Date:
- About Family Assets
FamilyAssets supports families navigating long-term care issues and educates them on their options for selecting and paying for care. Our purpose is to help families make better care decisions by providing them with digestible free information about complex topics.
Because we value supporting families and helping those in need of affordable senior care, we are thrilled to offer one $3000 scholarship to a deserving student that has shown their own passion for providing care for an elderly person in need. The student should also have ideas on how long-term care can be adapted to better suit the needs of seniors.
- • You must be either volunteering providing services to seniors or helping take care of an elderly relative at home.
• You must be enrolled in an accredited university in the United States.
- Special Criteria:
- Please write a 1,500 word essay that addresses the following questions:
• What is the most important lesson you have learned from providing elderly care?
• How has working with seniors changed your outlook on life?
• In your opinion, what can society do to improve the quality of life for seniors receiving care?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.