Carnation Enterprises Scholarship (ID 3459)
- Start Date:
- Over the last 14 years of business, we have gained inside knowledge on how startups can evolve and stay successful. Because finances, business models and the needs of clients change quickly, it is essential to understand the ever-evolving climate of business and how to interact with it. We know many students will be honing their skills for the future in their studies. As modern technology has made it much easier to advertise and start a business, we are interested to see the approaches students may adopt for their own potential future enterprise. With this in mind, we have created a $1,000 scholarship for one student interested in current and future business growth. In addition to our scholarship, we will also be considering top applicants for future internships at Carnation Enterprises.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Special Criteria:
- • Please write an essay of at least 3,000 words that addresses the following questions:
How would you characterize the prevailing corporate culture in the United States? What aspects of it offer us, as a country, a competitive advantage (and hence need to be reinforced) and what aspects of our corporate culture hold us back and need to be changed? Suggest remedies for both. How would you characterize the current business climate in the United States? What does it take for an individual or business to be successful under the current conditions?
• In your essay, please do not use any quotes or citations as we want you to think on your own. However, please do make note of any books or media that influenced your opinion.
• Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. This can be a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.