Goldberg Weisman Cairo Annual Scholarship (ID 3446)
- Start Date:
- As Illinois’ largest Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation law firm, Goldberg Weisman Cairo knows how important a great education is to a successful future, both for the students themselves and their communities as a whole. Our team of legal professionals is dedicated to helping provide opportunities for students throughout the country.
With this in mind, we proudly announce the Goldberg Weisman Cairo Annual Scholarship. This program is aimed at assisting students that are currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
Students will be chosen based upon their exemplary academic skills, their service to their communities, and a short essay in response to the following topic:
“How Do Personal Injury Attorneys Benefit Society?”
- Min GPA:
- 1. Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
2. Qualified applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
3. Qualified applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from either a member of their local community or from a faculty member from the college or university that they are attending.
4. Qualified applicants must provide a 500-to-1,000 word essay on the topic chosen by the Goldberg Weisman Cairo selection committee.
5. All student applicant essays must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_gwc.pdf.