Thomas Law Offices $1000 College Scholarship (ID 3423)
- Start Date:
- Thomas Law Offices, a personal injury law firm in Louisville, Kentucky, is offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or plan to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming fall/spring semester. The rising costs of education are continuing to be a hardship many students struggle to overcome. Our Louisville personal injury lawyers believe that by helping students overcome those struggles, our world can become a brighter place for future generations. This scholarship gives us an opportunity to do just that.
- • Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the United States.
• All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
• As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
• All applications for the current semester are due by Sunday, July 15, 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, you’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
If you could do one thing to help reverse the opioid epidemic in the U.S., what would it be?