Slickdeals Student Scholarship Program (ID 3386)
- Start Date:
- To further support our tradition and mission of helping students save, we are offering four scholarships for the fall 2018 quarter/semester (or single equivalent term). Each scholarship award is a value of up to $2,500 for use in connection with tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required by each winner's university. If you're a deal-savvy student currently attending an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university, or if you will be attending in fall of 2018, you should apply for the Slickdeals Saves U! Scholarship Program.
We want to provide exceptional students with an opportunity to focus more of their energy on academics, and ease the financial stress of achieving their goals. Our site is built to be a money-saving resource, and now we're proud to continue to offer a scholarship program in addition to that.
- Min GPA:
- Min Age:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the D.C.
• At least 17 years of age
• Currently accepted to an accredited university for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States for the fall 2018 semester/quarter, or single equivalent term (during the period from August 1, 2018 – January 1, 2019)
• No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Special Criteria:
- • Submit an original essay - "In 500 words, explain what you consider to be the best money-related advice you ever received. Who gave you that advice and did you follow that advice or not?"
• Ten finalists will be featured on the Slickdeals site for entries to be voted on by the community. Additional consideration of the overall submission will be awarded to the top performers by the Slickdeals Scholarship Committee; however, public votes are not the final determination of the winner.
• All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. PT on April 30, 2018