Allen Law Firm Scholarship Contest (ID 3379)
- Start Date:
- Allen Law Firm proudly presents our first annual scholarship essay contest. We will award a $1,000 scholarship to the winning student every year. To apply, just follow the directions below. We will announce the winner on July 16th.
- In order to be eligible, you must meet the following basic criteria:
1. You must either be a currently enrolled college student, or a high school senior who will graduate this year and attend college next year
2. You must be citizen of the U.S.
3. You must be attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Special Criteria:
- The winner will be selected solely on the basis of the following essay.
• Write a 300-word essay.
• Essay Topic: Have you suffered a serious injury? Or Do you suffer from a disability?
If you have either suffered a serious injury or suffer from a disability, please (1) describe the injury or disability; (2) describe how the injury or disability has affected your life; (3) tell us how you have worked to overcome the injury or disability, and (4) tell us how the injury or disability has affected your college plans.
• Members of the firm will judge the essay and choose the winner based on relevance, excellent writing, and creativity.