PurifierForAir Annual Scholarship (ID 3371)
- Start Date:
- Greetings dear students and thank you for your interest in our scholarship program.
We created this website and this scholarship for one simple reason; To spread awareness about air purifiers and their health benefits. Many people in this world are in dire need of clean air, whether they might need it for allergic reasons or because of dangerous pollution levels in their area.
- • Students must be a current and full time, US-based undergraduate who is pursuing a degree in business, marketing, sales or similar related fields.
• Students must provide a copy of their school transcript showing cumulative GPA of at least 3.5.
• Submit an original 1,500+ word essay on any of the following topics:
Air pollution, Air pollution effects
- Special Criteria:
- Terms and Conditions:
• Submitted essays must be unique, interesting and 100% original, based on historical manuscripts, artifacts, and similar findings. Sources must be included.
• Scholarship award checks will be made out to and directly submitted to the financial aid office corresponding to the student’s .edu email address in the name of the winning applicant.
• Once a scholarship winner is chosen, qualifications and eligibility will be confirmed before the award is disbursed.
• Winners will be notified by phone and email. If no response is returned within 30 days, a runner-up will be selected as a replacement.
• com employees, affiliates, and immediate family members are ineligible to apply.
• com reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship funds if no applicants apply, qualify or meet requirements of writing aptitude.