Cordisco Saile Leukemia Scholarship (ID 3366)
- Start Date:
- The Cordisco & Saile Leukemia Scholarship is personal to attorney Michael Saile. Michael’s son is currently battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL). He recently completed his treatment at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and is showing tremendous bravery in his fight against the disease.
- Min GPA:
- Cancer Survivor or Family Member
- Applicants must meet the following requirements to qualify:
• 3.0 GPA;
• Currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university;
• Survivor of leukemia or has an immediate family member affected by leukemia;
• Complete and submit essay and scholarship application;
• Submit unofficial transcript; and
• Agree to terms and conditions.
- Special Criteria:
- Applicants must complete a 500 to 1,000-word essay on one of the following topics and submit it along with their application.
• How has your experience with leukemia influenced your career or academic aspirations?
• What character trait(s) did you attain or grow as a result of your experience with leukemia?
• How would you give hope and support to somebody recently diagnosed with leukemia?