Mattress Help Scholarship Program (ID 3363)
- Start Date:
- MattressHelp.org is pleased to announce our annual Sleep Health Scholarship. We created this scholarship to spread awareness about sleep as a public health issue and help students cut down the rising costs of higher education.
Each student who is awarded our scholarship will be given $1,000 towards their university or college fees. The scholarship is awarded once every academic year and is open to all students in the United States who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Min GPA:
- • Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States or Canada OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• You must be a U.S. citizen
• Anticipating completion of high-school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high-school diploma/GED
• Planning to or currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
• Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA
- Special Criteria:
- How to apply:
Please submit your scholarship application to our contact AT mattresshelp DOT org email address.
To apply, please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following:
• What factors most negatively and positively affect your sleep?
• Assess the quality of your own sleep health and discuss some ways that you can improve it.
• Make your video creative and impactful both to yourself and others.
• The most creative submission will win the scholarship each year.
Upload your video to YouTube, make sure it is titled “Mattress Help Scholarship Submission – Your Name – Year” and include the link when you submit your application below.