Cogburn Law Offices Annual Scholarship (ID 3268)
- Start Date:
- Cogburn Law Offices, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, offer a broad range of services, with an emphasis on personal injury and consumer law. We understand the increasing cost of college tuition is making it more difficult to obtain a college degree for many outstanding students across the nation. Therefore, every year we offer a $5,000 scholarship to a student who submits the strongest essay focusing on a given topic.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full time in an accredited community college, college or university, or accredited law school in the fall of 2018.
• The student must complete the online application which appears below by July 15, 2018. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
• The applicant must write an essay (maximum 1,500 words) on the topic below.
• The student must provide proof of enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
• The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the cogburnlaw.com website.