Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers 2018 Community Service Scholarship (ID 3266)
- Start Date:
- As a leading personal injury law group, Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers is dedicated improving and lifting up our community—and recognizing those who do the same. Our goal is to help all people have equal access to education and civic involvement, especially those with a spirit of volunteerism and community service.
It is for this reason that we are pleased to announce our Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers Community Service Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is offered to support one high-achieving, community-minded college student and help them achieve their goals.
- Min GPA:
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- • You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome, as well as incoming first-year students.
• You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
• You have a history of voluntary community service in any form, and a passion for volunteerism.
• You must submit a copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay (see below) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Criteria:
- To be considered, you must submit your full application requirements by email at email@example.com. You must include your full name in your email. Your application must be received in full no later than December 31, 2018.
Applications that fail to meet these requirements cannot be considered.