Paramount Builders Inc. Scholarship (ID 3071)
- Start Date:
- Paramount Builders, Inc. is a leading home improvement company in Virginia that is committed to ‘Improving our community one home at a time’. We specialize in replacement windows, siding, trim, doors, and roof replacement. Since 1991, we have proudly been serving Richmond, Virginia Beach, Fredericksburg, and cities all across Virginia and parts of North Carolina.
At Paramount Builders, Inc. we truly care about the youth and their education, and that’s why we are deeply committed to our annual college scholarship contest. Each year, we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in business, business management, advertising, sales, marketing, or related fields. Will you be our next award recipient?
It’s time to show off your talents! If you want to win this $1,000 scholarship, you’ll need to write an essay and impress us with your smarts.
- Paramount Builders Inc co Attn Scholarships Department
- 501 Central Dr.
- Virginia Beach
- Min GPA:
- -Full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
-Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
-Submit an original 900 – 1,600 word essay entitled “Paramount Builders, Inc. Scholarship.” The paper must be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
-Agree to permit Paramount Builders, Inc. to publish your essay (whether a winner or not) in our Blog post. Credit will be given to the writer, unless requested otherwise.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay Prompt:
Now more than ever, consumers are concerned about the environment and how it impacts our weather, and specifically our future. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
1. In what ways do you believe replacing a home’s roof and/or windows preserves energy?
2. Do you think these products pay for themselves, and if so, how? Feel free to include ways that may not be as obvious as others.
3. How do you think these products might conserve even more energy in the future of technology advances?