Law Office of Matthew L Sharp Need-Based Scholarship (ID 2976)
- Start Date:
- The Law Office of Matthew L Sharp represents individuals injured by the unlawful conduct of others. We understand the increasing costs of college tuition makes it more difficult to graduate college for many outstanding students across the nation. Therefore, we are offering one $2,000 need-based scholarship. The scholarship committee will select the student who demonstrates financial need and who submits the strongest PSA video focusing on the topic below.
- Full(12+ Credits)
- This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college, college or university, or accredited law school in the fall of 2018.
- Special Criteria:
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• The student must complete the online application which appears below by July 15, 2018. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
• The applicant must submit an essay on the topic below.
• The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Law Office of Matthew L Sharp for any advertising or promotional purposes.
• The winner must provide proof of enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
• The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the mattsharplaw.com website.