Driver Training Annual Scholarship (ID 2881)
- Start Date:
- We understand that better drivers are safer drivers and an asset to any business or institution they work with. Hence we want to help the younger generation implement better and safer driving in and out of the workplace.
Businesses need to hire people who can drive safely and often find that these individuals become an asset to the institution. We want to help young people learn how to implement these safe driving practices both in their personal life and on the job.
- You must be currently enrolled in an educational institution to apply. Only students at a high school, trade school, university or college are eligible to apply, as long as they are attending an accredited educational institution in either the U.S or Canada.
- Special Criteria:
- • Write an essay containing no more than 1000 words on the topic “How safe driving can be encouraged within a business and how it benefits the employees, company, and the general population.”
• You must email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (647)951-0780 for more info.
• The applications and entries must be in English
• Included with applicant’s name, address, telephone number, and the university/school attended