Criminal Attorney Scholarship (ID 2832)
- Start Date:
- The Law Office of Daniel Lazarine, PLLC is pleased to announce the annual Criminal Attorney Scholarship. We would like to help a student who desires to pursue a career in criminal defense law. Special consideration will be given to currently enrolled law school students.
- The Law Office of Daniel Lazarine Scholarship
- 440 Louisiana St Suite 200
- In order to apply, applicant must be enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university. This scholarship will be awarded based our review of your 1,000 word essay.
- Special Criteria:
- SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS:
Answer this question in 1,000 words or less: Why is it important to provide expert legal defense to anyone who is accused of a crime in the United States? Be as specific as possible. The student who submits an answer that is the most thought provoking and innovative will be awarded the scholarship.
Applicants must mail, a 12 point font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 1,000 word or less document titled “The Importance of Criminal Defense Lawyers” to the following address:
The Law Office of Daniel Lazarine – Scholarship
440 Louisiana St, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77002
The following information must immediately follow your 1,000 word or less essay:
First Name Last Name, Your Phone Number
Your Mailing Address
Your Email Address
Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
The college/university you are applying to, have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in.
Your personal bio in 140 characters or less.
There is no other application necessary. Do not include additional material such as tax returns, bank balances or other information not asked for in the application. PLEASE DO NOT CALL ABOUT THIS SCHOLARSHIP.