OnTheSpeakers Audio Headphones Scholarship (ID 2824)
- Start Date:
- We at OntheSpeakers spend our time to review the latest audio and sound equipment in various categories which can, in turn, help a user to pick the suitable product as per his needs and budget.
Examples of Buying Guides we have written for our users: Guide to Pick the Best Wireless Headphones for TV, Best Earbuds Under $100, Best Headphones for Mixing in Studio and several more.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
We have created the OnTheSpeakers.com Audio & Headphones Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of “Audio Products” to receive $500 award.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT Communications, Medical may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for headphones and audio content creation is enough.
If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant details.
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and creative. The words of your content must be able to convince anyone that you know what you’re doing and you are correct.
While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information and few others.
- Special Criteria:
- To participate in this scholarship program you will have to research and create a piece of content between 1000-1500 words on the subject. “Can Bone Conduction Technology Headphones Become The Saviour For Ears?”
We want you to include the following ideas:
• What is Bone Conduction Technology Headphones?
• Symptoms and effects during initial ear damage.
• How are using Headphones and Earphones damaging our ears?
• How to care for ears? and safe level volume of Headphone listening
The person who does the best will receive $500 that can be used either in course materials or other resources. If you would like to know more, please continue reading.