Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship (ID 1546)
- Start Date:
- Our physical therapy practice is dedicated to offering the highest standard of rehabilitative services for the community. As a physical therapy specialist, we pride ourselves in providing excellent care and collaborative treatment. Through our commitment to individualized service, a comprehensive treatment plan is created for each of our patients.
Everyone can benefit from Physical Therapy whether you are living with chronic illness, recovering from a work injury or suffering after that weekend hokey game.
In under 1000 words, write an essay that outlines at least 3 ways Physical Therapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Min GPA:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- To be Eligible a student must:
1) Be attending college/university no later than January of 2017.
2) Be attending college/university on a full-time or part-time basis by January of 2017.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year
4) Be a resident of the U.S. or Canada.
5) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study.