Financial Aid Student Budget
The following student budget (estimated cost of attendance) is based on average, full-time enrollment for three terms during the summer-spring academic year and includes:
- Tuition and Fees: RCC's per-credit tuition rate is set annually by RCC's Board of Education. Average full-time enrolment is 13 credits per term. Standard College Services and technology fees are based on enrollment level.
- Books and Supplies: An estimate of average costs for required texts/supplies.
- Room and Board: An estimate of average shelter/food costs based on double occupancy and off-campus housing. Allowances for living at home will be prorated.
- Personal and Transportation: An estimate of possible expenses for personal items, clothing, recreation and travel.
- Loan Fees: Covers a portion of the fee for all loan recipients (only added to those students that are receiving federal student loans from RCC).
Budget Components 2013/14
- Tuition* & Fees $4110
- Books & Supplies $1500
- Room & Board $8151
- Transportation $2070
- Miscellaneous/Personal $1368
- Total $17,199
*In-state tuition available to Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, or Washington residents. Residents of other states are charged higher out-of-state rates.
A standard budget does not always reflect the needs of all students. Allowances for dependent care are added when the student reports out-of-pocket childcare expenses on his/her Financial Aid Information Request (FAIR) form. If you have extra expenses related to a documented disability, notify Rogue Central. Even when an increased budget is approved, it does not necessarily lead to additional aid eligibility.