Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search
Financial Aid

Financial Aid Grants

Grants are primarily based on financial need and do not have to be repaid. Listed here are federal and state grants that may be available to qualifying RCC students:

Federal Pell Grant (Pell)

Federal Pell Grants are awarded only to students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree.  Eligibility is based on financial need as determined by a student's Expected Family (EFC) contribution resulting from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and is prorated for less than full-time enrollment in a term.  Annual awards are disbursed over the equivalent of three full-time terms.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)

This grant is for students with exceptional financial need. Priority is given to students who receive a maximum Federal Pell Grant and who enroll at least half-time. Funding is limited so apply early.

Oregon Opportunity Grant (OOG)

Eligibility for this need-based, state grant is determined by the Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) using information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  Recipients must be eligible Oregon residents who apply very early as of January 1st and enrolled at least half-time during the Fall, Winter and/or Spring terms. Due to funding limitations, Winter/Spring awards may be capped at Fall payment level.