If you have dropped or changed classes you may return your text for a refund under the following conditions:
- You MUST have receipt for proof of purchase & photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Book returns ONLY THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK OF TERM in which they were purchased.
- 2ND TUESDAY OF TERM book returns allowed ONLY with proof you have dropped your class (copy of current schedule required).
- New books in shrink wrap or boxed sets are not refundable if unwrapped. NO EXCEPTIONS
- New books must be in NEW condition. No refunds if opened CD or codes or if the book is bent or marked in any way. It MAY be refunded as a used book.
- Refunds will be given in the same manner as the purchase. ALL CHECKS must have proof from the bank that the check has cleared before a refund is allowed.
- NO REFUNDS on CD's, software, supplies, clothing, electronics, gifts or sale items unless defective.
- Do not write in any book until you are positive you will keep the book, no exceptions.