What is PowerUp Academy?
The PowerUp Academy was created by Rogue Workforce Partnership to meet the real-time, skill advancement training needs for businesses in the region. Our Business Outreach Team is a solution-driven service committed to providing excellence in the support of a workforce delivery system. All of our trainings are a direct result of requests by local businesses, and we are continuously adding new trainings to our offerings in a quick, efficient manner, often meeting training needs in just a few weeks.
What can PowerUp Academy do for you?
- Offer first-rate trainings locally, at just a fraction of the cost
- Empower you to succeed
- Provide you with the tools to achieve your organization's goals
- Create and define trainings, with you, and for you
- Give you the skills to make smarter business decisions, and increase productivity
Why should you (or your staff) attend PowerUp Classes?
- The return on investment is assured
- Skilling up workers will streamline your business logistics
- Gaining new skills will give your company the agility it needs in these ever-changing economic times
- Training Evaluations that are distributed at the end of every class average a 4.45 rating on a scale of 1 to 5
- Our trainers are successful, real-life experts in the field that they are providing training in
- You can play a key role in driving the direction of the course material that you will be trained in, thus tailoring the information to suit your businesses' specific needs
- Because trainings are provided locally, travel expenses are taken out of the equation and you have less out of pocket expense
- Trainings reinvigorate inspiration
For more information, contact Brandon Bretl at 1-541-245-7901, Amanda Brouwer at 1-541-601-6153 or visit www.sopowerup.com.
Workforce Training Center:
Table Rock and Riverside Campus: 1-541-245-7900
Redwood Campus: 1-541-956-7116