1. Only courses with grades of C- or better may be used to fulfill the major requirements.
2. * Marketing & Management Option; ** Science & Engineering Option
Additional Baccalaureate Core Courses that may be taken at Rogue
Cultural Diversity: 3 credits
Difference, Power, and Discrimination: 3 credits
Literature and the Arts: 3 credits
Western Culture: 3 credits
For list of current Baccalaureate Core Courses at Rogue, please go to
Baccalaureate Core Courses
Rogue Contact: John Salinas
OSU Contact: College of Forestry
Student Services Office
1. Students who are not completing the AAOT will be required to meet OSU's Baccalaureate Core requirements. Please refer to the Baccalaureate Equivalency link below for these requirements.
2. In addition to the Baccalaureate Core requirements, students must meet the requirements for the BA/BS degree. Requirements for the BA degree differ significantly from those for a BS degree in the same department. Many departments offer only one or the other of the two baccalaureate degrees. Check departmental curricula for detailed information. The BA degree requires foreign language proficiency equivalent to that attained at the end of the second year course in the language.
3. For transfer admission, OSU requires completion of 36 transfer credits, with a minimum 2.25 GPA and completion of Wr 121 and Math 111.
NOTE: University requirements may change without notice. Students are responsible for working with RCC advisors or counselors and their transfer institution to ensure the accuracy of their academic plan.
General Education Website
Transfer Equivalency Website
Forestry Course Equivalency