1. Transfer students may apply a maximum of 12 credits of lower division sociology credits toward a degree in sociology. Additional courses in social sciences, such as Psychology & Cultural Anthropology are also recommended.
2. A minimum GPA of 2.0 must be earned in sociology course work.
1. Students who are not completing the AAOT will be required to meet OSUís Baccalaureate Core requirements. Please refer to the Baccalaureate Equivalency link below for these requirements.
2. In addition to the Baccalaureate Core requirements, students must meet the requirements for the BA/BS degree. Requirements for the BA degree differ significantly from those for a BS degree in the same department. Many departments offer only one or the other of the two baccalaureate degrees. Check departmental curricula for detailed information. The BA degree requires foreign language proficiency equivalent to that attained at the end of the second year course in the language.
3. For transfer admission, OSU requires completion of 36 transfer credits with a minimum 2.25 GPA and completion of Wr 121 and Math 111.
NOTE: University requirements may change without notice. Students are responsible for working with RCC advisers or counselors and their transfer institution to ensure the accuracy of their academic plan.
General Education Website
Transfer Equivalency Website